Previous topic - Next topic

Exorine

just a friendly reminder to watch this

ogmehrio

how the fuck do I use this

cc

someone told me the whole story of how this got made but i think i forgot

cpt.jingo

long story short, in 2005 or 04 this guy went around the ign forums asking people to sign his petition demanding Hollywood make a Zelda movie animated by DiC in the style of the 80s cartoon, written by him.

Some guys pretended they were DiC's employees and asked him for the script to animate, which is how the first 2 videos were made.

the guy didn't realize they were making fun of him until they dropped the act and leaked the full script, they made a third animation as a final collaboration to end it all on good terms but the guy just started burning bridges.

pretty sure you can download an archive with all the stuff they made (that's where the dancing triangle video came from) and find the old IGN threads.

cc

Quote from: cpt.jingo on Jul 11, 2023, 01:28 PMlong story short, in 2005 or 04 this guy went around the ign forums asking people to sign his petition demanding Hollywood make a Zelda movie animated by DiC in the style of the 80s cartoon, written by him.

Some guys pretended they were DiC's employees and asked him for the script to animate, which is how the first 2 videos were made.

the guy didn't realize they were making fun of him until they dropped the act and leaked the full script, they made a third animation as a final collaboration to end it all on good terms but the guy just started burning bridges.

pretty sure you can download an archive with all the stuff they made (that's where the dancing triangle video came from) and find the old IGN threads.
ah yeah there it is. lmao