Now with hookers and beer!

BING BING OH NO

Started by Exorine, Jul 11, 2023, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I am on the anti-conspiracy side. He doesn't sound any different to me

Mario sounds fine but they totally screwed Martinet over on the whole movie situation 100%

Br0thK0v

So, how much 'til this place becomes just a Cybershell forum?

cc

Quote from: Br0thK0v on Jul 13, 2023, 12:37 PMSo, how much 'til this place becomes just a Cybershell forum?
hopefully soon, then maybe people will actually post

Best aging video in Internet History.

cc

Quote from: cc on Jul 11, 2023, 06:27 PMI am on the anti-conspiracy side. He doesn't sound any different to me

nevermind i watched the whole video and now i'm convinced

cc

commodorian

New NETLORE has inspired me to make a cheeky podcast about the technical details of Usenet. Probably will be out by the end of the year, there is a lot to go over.
deez nuts : )
goat ham

Overbite Troll

I don't see much of a difference. It's like when Roger Craig Smith deepened his voice for Frontiers and some people thought it was a different actor. Likely they just told Martinet to go a little higher.
Plus he loves voicing the Mario Bros so I doubt he'd willingly give it up.
hahahahah look at that dumbass noob always feeding .

cc

Quote from: Overbite Troll on Jul 26, 2023, 11:02 PMI don't see much of a difference. It's like when Roger Craig Smith deepened his voice for Frontiers and some people thought it was a different actor. Likely they just told Martinet to go a little higher.
Plus he loves voicing the Mario Bros so I doubt he'd willingly give it up.

Watch the vid, that's not what the conspiracy is. The evidence they present implies that Nintendo got rid of him and Martinet is upset about it

Cupcake Pelle

~The avarage hardcore Tails Gets Trolled fan, Mikael~

Overbite Troll

Well, a good man has to admit when he's wrong, so yeah, I was wrong. Honestly never really thought this day would come but at least he doesn't seem too hung up on it.
hahahahah look at that dumbass noob always feeding .