Started by cc, Jul 16, 2023, 05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

EXCLUSIVE FORUM CONTENT

a few weeks ago i got this email from someone

fddfsfsdsdf.png

but when i responded to them, i got this message back

fddfsfsdsdf2.png

obviously it's some kind of weird scam but i am curious about what they would've said in response. i wanted to do one of those epic scam baiting youtube videos but i guess their email got deleted or something. also who would actually fall for this

qexk

..As long as I'm
aware of the gate,
i am able to see it..

cc

I don't think it'd be that bad, DSP accidentally released videos of him jerking off and he's fine

commodorian

Quote from: cc on Jul 16, 2023, 05:21 PMbut when i responded to them, i got this message back

fddfsfsdsdf2.png

These sortsa attacks are for the most braindead among us :sus:. All this was attempting to do is scare the victim into providing funds, that's all. There is no sincere attempt to guide the victim to providing funds, just a one-time message. Really odd strategy if you ask me.
deez nuts : )
goat ham

WALFTEAM

admin

but at least you found some hot moms in your area
zzzz

cc

Quote from: commodorian on Jul 17, 2023, 07:32 AM
Quote from: cc on Jul 16, 2023, 05:21 PMbut when i responded to them, i got this message back

fddfsfsdsdf2.png

These sortsa attacks are for the most braindead among us :sus:. All this was attempting to do is scare the victim into providing funds, that's all. There is no sincere attempt to guide the victim to providing funds, just a one-time message. Really odd strategy if you ask me.

that's no fun, also, it's a really bad scam because anyone slightly curious will try to respond and end up getting no message. also anyone who fucking knows what bitcoin is wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for this. and as dumb as "crypto bros" are i know that's saying a lot

Care

QUICK! Post yourself jacking off before he can so he has nothing to hold hostage!!!
Sometimes I come up here to think about why I'm sad almost all the time

cc

Quote from: Care on Jul 27, 2023, 05:58 PMQUICK! Post yourself jacking off before he can so he has nothing to hold hostage!!!
already did

this is actually a pretty common scam, I learned about this in my cybersecurity class.