Now with hookers and beer!

tails gets trolled new wiki logo contest

Started by cc, Jul 16, 2023, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I think the TGT Wiki needs a new logo. Make a cool one here and we'll pick the best one.

My idea is just taking the Wikipedia logo and putting Tails' face on the globe but idk how to do that. If anyone has any better ideas feel free to post those as well.

commodorian

deez nuts : )
goat ham

SoggyStuff

I could have sworn I had some other alternate logos from the past that I whipped up but I guess I don't. I did have this cropped though and it's around the time when I made the first logo so maybe it was meant to be used for something like that, go wild for whoever's interested

Cupcake Pelle

~The avarage hardcore Tails Gets Trolled fan, Mikael~

ze

TGT WIKIPEDIA 2.png
I also decided to add more outlines but idk if i like it more or not :smugcoyote:

cc

submission from "ya_ok." from discored. i told them to sign up but i don't think they will (also they made no other posts in the discord besides this either)

commodorian

Quote from: cc on Jul 17, 2023, 06:09 PM

submission from "ya_ok." from discored. i told them to sign up but i don't think they will (also they made no other posts in the discord besides this either)
cringe idiots trusting discord more than the admins of forum.tailsgetstrolled.org

(cringe!!!!)
deez nuts : )
goat ham