video games?

Started by Exorine, Jul 10, 2023, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exorine

sample text

video games 3.jpg

SoggyStuff

ogmehrio

anyone here played any good video games?
how the fuck do I use this

commodorian

okay this is kinda epic ^-^

trollface

celeste is pretty cool
deez nuts : )
goat ham

cc

Quote from: commodorian on Jul 10, 2023, 02:16 PMokay this is kinda epic ^-^

i'm still playing zelda queers of the kingdom. i've been playing it for 2 months/200+ hours and i've only completed 1/4 of the dungeons. game is way too big and too similar to botw tbh but it's still good

qexk

Currently playing NSMB Deluxe, it's quite fun 8)

Also I like Fortnite™

Quote from: cc on Jul 10, 2023, 02:30 PMi'm still playing zelda queers of the kingdom. i've been playing it for 2 months/200+ hours and i've only completed 1/4 of the dungeons. game is way too big and too similar to botw tbh but it's still good
Same, I like the uncanny vibe it gives off. Like you already know this world, having spent hundreds of hours exploring it, yet now a ton of things are different.
..As long as I'm
aware of the gate,
i am able to see it..

i accidentally went into the depths and got mauled by a yiga clan member, then tried to go back to the surface but my balloon broke and i fucking died

my mom took away my playstation, i told that bitch to go to hell
see you later space cowgay

You Should Uninstall NOW

I FUCKING HATE VIDEOGAMES
get you fuckin noob. if your gonna feed you should just uninstall right now

Br0thK0v

trollface

celeste is pretty cool

How cool is it? I have friends who play it non-stop so I've always wondered how good it is.

ogmehrio

Quote from: You Should Uninstall NOW on Jul 10, 2023, 04:21 PMI FUCKING HATE VIDEOGAMES

mods...crush his skull, thank you.
how the fuck do I use this

commodorian

Quote from: Br0thK0v on Jul 10, 2023, 04:32 PM

trollface

celeste is pretty cool

How cool is it? I have friends who play it non-stop so I've always wondered how good it is.
worth your time. Every couple of months I go back to playing it. It's my favorite 2d platformer. (Modding scene is pretty good too, look up olympus launcher if you wanna get into it.)

3d would be Spark the Electric Jester 3.
goat ham

cc

Quote from: commodorian on Jul 10, 2023, 05:12 PM3d would be Spark the Electric Jester 3.

i wanna play that

MafiaBees

Quote from: Alien on Jul 10, 2023, 04:19 PMmy mom took away my playstation, i told that bitch to go to hell
bro got beef with his mother

LSD Dream Emulator, anyone? I mean, haven't played it myself yet, won't be able to until I download a Playstation 1 emulator.

I guess Harvest Moon; Island of Happiness would also do. Harvest Moon; Island of Happiness, anyone?
战绝美 燃遍最世火华 但 总有一朵花 只为你拼命绽放

i'm trying to 100% The Legend of Bum-Bo, it's not going well

i sunk probably over 1,000 hours into the Binding of Isaac before i realized i wasn't having fun anymore. haven't even been playing Bumbo for 50 hours and have somehow already reached well beyond that point with it

test

Quote from: Lonely_Days-_Dreamer on Jul 11, 2023, 12:03 PMLSD Dream Emulator, anyone? I mean, haven't played it myself yet, won't be able to until I download a Playstation 1 emulator.

i recommend duckstation which is the newest best ps1 emulator, i've been playing mega man legends on it thanks to Ben Saint

edit: this is CC on my other account

Thanks man, I was trying to choose a emulator.
战绝美 燃遍最世火华 但 总有一朵花 只为你拼命绽放

Quote from: ogmehrio on Jul 10, 2023, 02:16 PManyone here played any good video games?

Xenoblade Chronicles DE is sick, probably a top 5 RPG on Switch.

commodorian

Skate 3 with RPCS3 on Steam Deck

Kinda epic ngl
 :hmmmmm:
goat ham

cc

any other good ps3 games i should play with RPCS3

i have an actual ps3 but i don't wanna buy more games or mod it

The REAL TRUE StarOnion

Quote from: cc on Jul 13, 2023, 02:28 PMany other good ps3 games i should play with RPCS3

i have an actual ps3 but i don't wanna buy more games or mod it

Modding it is really fucking easy.
But the PS3 versions of the XMEN Arcade Game is good. So is The Simpsons Arcade Game.
Shovel Knight was fun. I didn't enjoy the Scott Pilgrim game as much as the Kunio games for SFC but I'd recommend it if you like beat em ups or Scott Pilgrim.
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi if you like visual novels. I haven't gotten far in it yet though.
I haven't played many PS3 games, I mostly play older games on my rig.
IMPERSONATORS WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES

cc

i already have scott pilgrim on my ps3 and i have shovel knight on wii u (lol)

i'll check out the others

mettorett

I FUCKING LOVE ENDLESS MONDAY: DREAMS AND DEADLINES!!

commodorian

I've been playing The End is Nigh by Ed McMullin and another guy. It's really nice. Very hard, casual platformer fans (mario fans) need not apply.
:fut:
goat ham

cc

reading about the rare buyout last night and got so sad. i wish i could go back in time and convince hiroshi yamauchi to spend more money to buy rare. at least sea of thieves is apparently good but it's also the only notable thing they've done in the last 10 years besides M$ whoring out their IP

WALFTEAM

i don't think any game company is forever. maybe nintendo but that's it

cc

sony japan studio is dead too rip

Care

I have Fear and Hunger on my Steam library, so I may be playing that soon. Hear it contains the rapez and anal bleedingz, so I'm looking forward to that
Sometimes I come up here to think about why I'm sad almost all the time

Overbite Troll

Quote from: cc on Jul 25, 2023, 10:55 AMreading about the rare buyout last night and got so sad. i wish i could go back in time and convince hiroshi yamauchi to spend more money to buy rare. at least sea of thieves is apparently good but it's also the only notable thing they've done in the last 10 years besides M$ whoring out their IP
Their golden era was before my time, but after playing DKC 1-3 and DK64 I'm wondering why Nintendo didn't just buy Rare outright, it seems they were the ones challenging the hardware as much as the Big N.
Also when Deathloop came out exclusively for PlayStation consoles due to a contract with Microsoft agreeing to it, it just makes me sad that had Phil Spencer been there from the start, we likely could've had Donkey Kong Racing out by now.
hahahahah look at that dumbass noob always feeding .

cc

Quote from: Overbite Troll on Jul 25, 2023, 06:43 PMwhy Nintendo didn't just buy Rare outright

i said why in my post, hiroshi yamauchi was president at the time and he didn't want to spend as much money as rare was asking for so they went to look for other buyers. satoru iwata would be president soon after and i'm betting he would've probably bought rare, same with miyamoto since he was friends with them

activision was also a potential buyer and their deal almost went through, but it fell apart for whatever reason. that would've been better because then they still could've made games for nintendo, tho they might've been spread too thin if they also had to make ps2 and xbox versions of their games

In my opinion Pikmin 4 is the best in the series.
1.Pikmin 4
2.Pikmin 2
3.Pikmin 1
4.Pikmin 3
Pikmin 3 is a good game, just my least favourite. Anyone else have rankings?

Care

Finally played Fear and Hunger. Fell into a literal SHIT PIT, cut off a little girl's arms and legs, fed her to a Human Hydra, and sacrificed her to some old gods. All in all, pretty cozy game! (Oh yeah, don't forget, I fed the girl her arms and legs too!!!)
cozy.png

Quote from: Care on Jul 30, 2023, 10:18 PMFinally played Fear and Hunger. Fell into a literal SHIT PIT, cut off a little girl's arms and legs, fed her to a Human Hydra, and sacrificed her to some old gods. All in all, pretty cozy game! (Oh yeah, don't forget, I fed the girl her arms and legs too!!!)
cozy.png

so mean.....

Care

Quote from: Stevie Akers on Aug 04, 2023, 05:20 PM
Quote from: Care on Jul 30, 2023, 10:18 PMFinally played Fear and Hunger. Fell into a literal SHIT PIT, cut off a little girl's arms and legs, fed her to a Human Hydra, and sacrificed her to some old gods. All in all, pretty cozy game! (Oh yeah, don't forget, I fed the girl her arms and legs too!!!)
cozy.png

so mean.....

It's okay, I've learned to love my stupid, useless daughter! She fucks shit up  :awesomejarry: 

qexk

Baldur's Gate 3 is GOTY
..As long as I'm
aware of the gate,
i am able to see it..